“I found this service to be fantastic!! Such an easy way to sort out matters at such a delicate time. Richard Randall you are a star!! Much appreciated, forever grateful.”
“He was very reassuring and measured, and able to provide comforting or appropriately humorous means of allowing us to reach a settlement to a number of difficult issues.”
Richard Randall is an ADR Group accredited civil and commercial mediator and a member of the Law Society Mediation and Law Society Family Specialist Panels.
Richard is Head of Mediation at Leonard Gray and has great experience and knowledge of family law. He has for many years, been personally recommended in Chambers Guide to the UK Legal Profession and is also in the Legal Experts Guide.
Richard mediates for a great range of clients from the single parent to the high profile celebrity. All are equally important to him.
Richard specialises in high conflict mediations of all descriptions and is able to turn that very conflict into a positive force.
Articles written by Richard
- The Experienced Mediator's Christmas Blog
- The 2016 Christmas Experiences of the Experienced Mediator
- The Experience of the Experienced Mediator
- How Ian and Sally used family mediation to avoid the Courts
- Richard Randall speaks to Chelmsford Weekly News about legal aid change
- Press Release: No more legal aid for those separating, divorcing, or for parents with disputes over their children.
- It's NOT an April fool! There will be no Legal Aid for most divorcing clients after 1st April 2013
- Daily Mail recommends mediation as a way to avoid costly divorce
- We’ll give you one simple way to retain your divorce & litigation clients after April 2013… send them to us
- The Guardian says divorce could break the bank after legal aid changes next year